Veena Malik being used? - Incredible India

Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Veena Malik being used?



Veena Malik has been in news for her alleged nude photo shoot done for FHM magazine.  The magazine claims that she has done the shoot and Veena begs to differ. The issue has gained a lot of media attention, which is now bothering the Pakistani actress. In a recent statement, she asked the media to let the matter be under judicial surveillance and not make any false accusations.

Sharing her anxiety, Veena says, “I understand that I have been linked to many controversies in the past, which have been related to my career. But, all I’m trying to do is make a name for myself as a woman in the entertainment industry. I am not doing anything different from anyone else and sadly, at this moment I feel like I have been used by a publication so that they can sell more copies’’

Veena adds, “Why would I spend thousands of pounds on lawyers and legal fees, if I didn’t feel like there was a case? I simply want justice for what has happened.”

Well, the controversy queen wants to leave her crown and lead a simple life.  We hope the glamour world allows her to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment